• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Someone is crashing my otserv

Lucas Maia

Reaction score
Sup guys, I have a 7.92 otserver and my source is evolutions 0.7.8.. and there are some players that are crashing the exe. Does anybody know some kind of bug in this version?? Can someone help me ??

Solution
if Account manager is online and server auto save or GM used /save command then account changes from 111111 to 0 or any other random number then when players login to it server will crash.

Party system if 2 players kept spamming party invitation then leave party and both of them logged out after 5-6 times of spam server gonna crash.

Houses if no House-exit set to them and an invited player logged out inside then owner left the house !leavehouse and the logged inside player logs in server crash.
and much more which I can't remember right now that's why we advise everyone to move on and stop using old outdated engines/sources.
if Account manager is online and server auto save or GM used /save command then account changes from 111111 to 0 or any other random number then when players login to it server will crash.

Party system if 2 players kept spamming party invitation then leave party and both of them logged out after 5-6 times of spam server gonna crash.

Houses if no House-exit set to them and an invited player logged out inside then owner left the house !leavehouse and the logged inside player logs in server crash.
and much more which I can't remember right now that's why we advise everyone to move on and stop using old outdated engines/sources.

Solution
Nice Man tou really know about that!! But those they are using a different kind of bug :(( my party system os already disabled, i think its something using actions
Post automatically merged:

I tested those bugs and they doesnt work in my server

Last edited:
Varkhal + Johnny, Johnny + Djinn/Cyclops (addon items ) Varkhal + Djinn/Cyclops
those npcs can crash your server when you say something like hi>addon and on MC with another npc you say hi>yes

You're hosting it on Windows/Linux?
If you're using windows then people can crash your server with programs such as server attack, sprut etc.

Back