• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Someone open up a new 10.21 server

lilbraun35

Reaction score
Whats up with all these servers slacking on updating to the newest client, im tired of shadowcores and lunarforce being the only populated servers.

Whats up with all these servers slacking on updating to the newest client, im tired of shadowcores and lunarforce being the only populated servers.

I am pretty sure its because there are many "great" datapacks and there are lots of downloadable content for 8.60
But yeah, Printer posted this http://otland.net/threads/best-released-real-map-10-22-based-1-0.204514/ first of december and by this far I know atleast few ppl who are making server out of it. (including me)

The problem is that people are lazy. There are tons of good 8.60 maps so everyone just get an 860 distro and runs it. There is that and the fact that people like older maps.

Lol i agree people just love elf. Hell i love elf!
More to the point Im looking for some people to help me test my,
UK BASED!
10.21 Rl Map Server
with some customization

if your interested in joining
4thewin.zapto.org

Back