• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Someone pretending to be me on Discord

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 49793

Just posting here because we have/do work with alot of freelancers/people from discord. Someone is pretending to be me and requesting info from our players, freelancers, and just OTland users in general. They seem to be contacting quite a freelancers off otland requesting work (and likely will disapear and not pay them). Just headsup dont want anyone to get scammed <3

1576178538353.png

Just posting here because we have/do work with alot of freelancers/people from discord. Someone is pretending to be me and requesting info from our players, freelancers, and just OTland users in general. They seem to be contacting quite a freelancers off otland requesting work (and likely will disapear and not pay them). Just headsup dont want anyone to get scammed <3

View attachment 40929
What an awful attempt to impersonate someone. If you're going to impersonate someone (talking to the impersonator here), at least write in proper English like the person you're attempting to imitate does, otherwise all you're doing is just looking stupid.

Back