• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows somes little problems

oswy

Reaction score
Hi, im using TFS Mystic Spirit, and i found that when there are more thatn 30 players, the !online list, dont shows all the players.. i mean it Cuts te list and u cant see really how many players are online.. is somethin like "Stelios [48], Key Cee [158], Royal Paladin [50], Odin The Palad" ... odin the paladin and the rest of plp after taht line dosnt appear...

the other thing that i want to know, is how i can made a web site of this ot server, seeing that it is a sqlite, and u need to use the sqlite editor..

really thanks :D

That is a known bug in 0.2, i cant remember if its been fixed or not in later patches, but i do know it has been fixed in 0.3.

As for website for sqlite, i do belive they exist too, have a look in the "Web applications" downloads subforum if you can find one.

Back