• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Something Important!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polat Alemdar

Mapper, Basic Scripter
Reaction score
I was a premium user before,

But i want to know if i give away a copy of private svn what will happen i will get banned of course but can OTland sue/stems me?

I won't do it so no one have to ban me but i wanted to know "if" ??

Nobody will sue you, they will just ban you and rid you from premium status.

not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-stupid-thumb.jpg

Yes for what???

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody will sue you, they will just ban you and rid you from premium status.

Hmm i have downloaded everything from Private SVN everything from rev 1 to 253205920592049502

but of course i wont share it :p

Not 273788338384488438383

Like the half of the revs there are more than 5000 revs I have like the 400 newest ones :p

You will share it, that's why you made this thread, to make sure you don't get sued and you downloaded every rev there is. You're an idiot.

Only if it gets leaked for public download in forums, otherwise how will we know

The only reason why you would download a lot of revs is to distribute what is banned from the public(non prem). Why would you personally need 400 revs? You would have 1. MAYBE 2. if you were planning on using it.

You aren't exactly a "developer" so personally i don't just think you will distribute them. I know you will.

Although you can't punish someone for something they may do. So we will wait til you release them and then make millions of threads complaining why you got banned and to restart all the bullshit that we went through with lpe and gamersdont.

Eitherway You are extremely stupid. You have basically just indirectly told the forum that you intend to share the private subversion to others.
That's like a bank robber saying to the bank manager "hey, tomorrow, i am going to rob this bank and this is how.. "blah blah blah" Just making sure you are okay with that?"

The only reason why you would download a lot of revs is to distribute what is banned from the public(non prem). Why would you personally need 400 revs? You would have 1. MAYBE 2. if you were planning on using it.

It's 'something important'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back