• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Something of everything (LB mainly)

Cassius

Reaction score
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/files/22374004/AbThaisLbMess.cam

Ye, well, didn't know where they went in the end cause I'm not familiar with LB tbh, but ye. Everyone canceled the warmode.

Got the cam when u were in def at Earth? Was so fucking funny, we broke it with sec chars =D

Got the cam when u were in def at Earth? Was so fucking funny, we broke it with sec chars =D

Doubt it was a defense. Just an area they were blocking off.
Playing noob chars is not hard at all, trust me, I know.
The fact is, YOU NEVER broke anything there. The plan was to come on nubekchars and mwall the mains off, cause it would have been impossible for us to stand there forever, so we needed to do something. So, in conclusion we can say that the only ones who broke the defense was the team itself, We win. OWNED.

And the reason why you failed is because you suck so badly.

Hah, you're the last person that should post comments like that. The way you always die... Gosh how's that even possible.

Doubt it was a defense. Just an area they were blocking off.
Playing noob chars is not hard at all, trust me, I know.
The fact is, YOU NEVER broke anything there. The plan was to come on nubekchars and mwall the mains off, cause it would have been impossible for us to stand there forever, so we needed to do something. So, in conclusion we can say that the only ones who broke the defense was the team itself, We win. OWNED.

Hah, you're the last person that should post comments like that. The way you always die... Gosh how's that even possible.

Ok Thanks!

Back