• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SOMETHING SOMETHING WAR HURR DURR

cant belief gajs this battle so close you are obvious dominando my pants.

We all know jordi is better than lapa so... Surprised?
And you still lose, could be that Jordi got shitty members.. Damn i feel so bad for Jordi if he is that good.

oh you won by 10 frags, CONGRATULATIONS

lapa new ventrillo order : guys they are all lvl 230 now dont let them get 250, kill them fast AND FIX MORE PALADINS

Comeon Trevor we know how immature you're, you ain't even got balls to write from "Main" forum account where you act so mature and intelligent, herr we got your true side :)

Tbh, Jordi and Lapa are shit but if we talk about who's better I'd say Jordi (nothing against Lapa tho)

bezieh if u getting ataack u spamming ingame go back go back i know u

bezieh if u getting ataack u spamming ingame go back go back i know u

veziv if u getting ataack u spamming on vent heal me heal me guys where is our druids come carpet and heal

(after ded) ok FUCK YOU if you need potions on goroma you know where to say but when i need help on carpet u never come... im not playing you can lead if you want /Veziv

Back