• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Something wrong with ladders

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
For some odd reason, on my server, the ladders are not working.
When I click on them, it just doesn't take me anywhere. All it says is "You cannot use this object.".
Can anyone give me any possible reason why this is not working?

v0.4:Rev4326 [client871]

I also noticed that this specific ladder works, but it is faulty since I made the floors incorrect, though, all the other ladders still don't work.

rljlo6.png

Okay, I found the problem... I did some test before though.
The ladder is on an edge that makes the script file from accessing's so-called "Script Teleporter" - You have to move the ladder entrace 1 sqm back.
I also got some screenshots.
Move the stair from the edge and it should work.
Hope you find this helpfull
121.png

Oklay12.png

Okay.png

I'm having this issue also with Rev.4383 and even 4393. I can see how the above suggestion would fix the problem, however one can't be redoing every ladder in this situation throughout the whole map.. Wish we had a fix for this.

I'm digging through this messy source trying to find the possible cause however this is fairly difficult to navigate efficiently.

Back