• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Something wrong with remere's

Ussef

Reaction score
whenever i open up remere latest version it says load up tibia 8.31 and i have 9.54 so this means there is alot of stuff that im missing its a long way from 8.31 to 9.54 so is there another good map editor or someway to fix it Thank You :D

If Remere asks for 8.31 it just means the map is saved in 8.31. You can open the map with 8.31 then set the map to 9.54 with Map, Properties, client version 9.54. Or if you don't have 8.31 and don't want to download it you can also import the map in an empty 9.54 map.

where can i download an 9.54 map :D

- - - Updated - - -

and btw i already downloaded 8.31 and i opened with it but how can i make it work as 9.54

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry but im new to this stuff :(

If you are looking for a map to download you can look here: Maps, they don't have to be 9.54, you can just set them to 9.54 if you want to use the 9.54 sprites.

and btw i already downloaded 8.31 and i opened with it but how can i make it work as 9.54

I explained this in my first post, go to Map, Properties and set the client version to 9.54.

then how can i set them ?

- - - Updated - - -

okai thank you

- - - Updated - - -

but all i can find is 8.00 and 8.10 and 8.31 :S

Back