• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

sometimes char back to lvl 1 please help

Albas

Reaction score
it's not happening alot, but when aplayer die most of time is ok, But sometimes when a player die he back from his current lvl and it's randomly may be 145 , 230, to lvl 1 , i want to know how to fix it coz it's very annoying i am using TFS 0.3.5

Are u sure about this ? i mean u tested it before or something like that ? coz it's the only thing preventing me from making my ot online, Sa3ed en wa7ed masry howa elle rad 3alaya xD

Thx in advance :D

Btw forgot to ask remove the complete command or just the 30 ot what ? gainsoulticks="15" fromvoc="1" lessloss="30">
so it will be gainsoulticks="15" fromvoc="1"> ?

Albas is my old Account and i had this problem till i remove this lessloss
Code:
gainsoulticks="15" fromvoc="1" lessloss="30">

and made it

Code:
gainsoulticks="15" fromvoc="1">
Then i found the problem solved and charctacert no longer back to lvl 1

Btw it wasn't go back lvl one on each log out i know then it's save problem but i was rarly happen , was making me so confused why sometimes saving and sometimes not :p

moreover i dont have any sample in my database that is lvl 1

But thx again to The Hulk :thumbup:
now Solved and the charaacter who got rooked become saving properly/

@Valania

how should i conifgure the login.lua?

and i have 5 Rook Samples that are lvl 1, but i cant delete them if i do this then nobody can create an character on my server

ok it looks like it works with removing lossless, i just changed the vocations.xml with an other from an other server and now it seems that it work. But with removing the command lossles the players dont lose anything right now. thats bad too but if the bug is gone its ok i think

Back