• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

~Soon gone~ Post the scripts you want fixed/done here.

gigastar

Reaction score
The title says it. If the request is out of question, i will expect compensation. This offer will not last, im sure that ill be picked up on a team soon enough.

No, im not trying to seem cocky, but good scripters are hard to find.

im looking for a better /i script on 9.60 (0.2.14) right now i need to fill in all the item ID's and that is so dump.... on the old 8.54 you could just say /i demon armor and you had it now i ahve to lookup all the id's
so if you could make me a script that the item names will work again i thank you for that!

Hi,

I do not know where to post it.

In case it is in wrong sub-forum please remove it or move it to correct one.

Basically, what I am trying to achieve is a best traning system. I have created lots of rooms for players which nice surroundings. To get to the training room which is located at coordinates mention below he has to step onto special tile, or teleport. I do not have a clue how to do this. Each room can be used by only 1 player! Each player gets different room. If I have to type in each coordinate of 400 rooms - no problem, I will do that. I just want to have a script which will teleport player to the training room, and before teleport check which coordinates are free.

x: 1000
y: 1000
z: 7

Any of you have idea how to do it?

Back