• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sooo.. wtf?

Amusement

Tactical Bacon
Reaction score
Now that all these guys transferring their level 200-300s are coming over, anyone that actually wishes to level has to deal with the abundance of kids that don't need to level, because they're already set with their 10kk & level 200s'+

I have yet to see an upside other than it gives the servers some players but lets face it, that's not really an upside as it doesn't balance out properly, seriously might as well be on a war server, it'd be like RL tibia allowing everyone to start transferring to Dolera & Inferna..

Well, hopefully it dies down within a week..

Whats funny is there are like separate teams all sitting in different towns killing kids that come off the boats, my eyes bleed when i dare look, they're allergic to looking at idiots you see.

Cry is free level not if you feel abused it's your choice buy character or just leave from server bcuz it's hard to make lvl 200+ for noobs like you lunarforce is a war server from now u can go make rpg on shadowcores and take cares bcuz some evil brasilians maybe will kill you in hunting spot ! Cheers i wish you all best

I feel sorry for you, I'm always a little surprised when i find someone incapable of actually thinking.

I see no1 getting killed like that and even if, better a server with a little abuse than a dead server. If you hate the abuse than get friends online, pg and resist.
How do you think real tibia was back in the days? more abuse than here I can tell.

xd, decoy it is like this...i went off dp yalahar there was a team on boat, over 15 ppl...i died...then + 10~ ppl on thais, almost died xddd
but this is the feeling of hardcore pvp, thats the way it should be...u shouldnt be complaining

but rly, teams should fight each other more than going hunt spots to kill bots or staying outside temples

xd, decoy it is like this...i went off dp yalahar there was a team on boat, over 15 ppl...i died...then + 10~ ppl on thais, almost died xddd
but this is the feeling of hardcore pvp, thats the way it should be...u shouldnt be complaining

but rly, teams should fight each other more than going hunt spots to kill bots or staying outside temples
Yes agree. But we can't tell teams what to do. It's sad they wait at temples but can't do shit about it. what team was it btw?
If it's the same team all the time we might be able to do something about it.

You all missed my point completely, I'm referring to those that need to level & can't because of the kids that transferred that seem to just sit at each towns boats because they don't have anything better to actually do, allowing the transfer system has turn the game into something similar to a War server, where they've instantly gotten level 200+ & clearly have nothing better to do.

They're killing absolutely everything they see, I've haven't got an Army of people playing here(Or friends that even play Tibia), but the friends i have just started & aren't in a position to even defend themselves (50-100) they're just getting dropped & can't do anything, it's pointless.

Yea they could attempt to push it through, but these kids playing are here with 10kk, while everyone that starts is at such a shitty disadvantage, the whole transfer system is unbalanced.

- This isn't a complaint about people killing other people, that's stupid, it's the fact they're is now an extreme influx of high level teams, with a lot of cash, destroying anything & everything, because they don't actually have to worry about anything, it's now less PVPH & more War server at this moment.

Still hopefully it dies down, the retards get settled & more actual wars come out of it, rather than this petty & pathetic boat camping.

Back