• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Soooo.....

God Mythera

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
So my best friend irl is quiting tibia in 7 month's and he asked me to pick some stuff he can give me from his account....and im looking on some opinion's what i should take!

List:
35kk CASH
Ferumbras Hat (1 out of 3 on Calmera)
Demon Leg's
Great Shield
Golden Boot's
Ect..

He's letting me pick a few since ive known him for like 8 year's so what do you think i should take?

how many can you pick... can't u just take the lot?
I'd personally take the cash AND ferum hat. But if only 1. then as late said, deffo the hat if it is 1 of 3. Would be priceless to any wanting player with ridiculous balances. Maybe sell it for 50kk? 1kkk? LOL fuck knows

So.. if he's offering some items for free and you want to gain bucks why don't ask him for rl money? I wouldn't like to have a friend like you :( If I'm not going to play there then i'll pick nothing.

hat sells for 100kk+ on some worlds if you put it on the forums and list it.

Seeming as its stuck on optional-pvp worlds only, prolly 80kk~ but still a nice piece.

hat sells for 100kk+ on some worlds if you put it on the forums and list it.

Seeming as its stuck on optional-pvp worlds only, prolly 80kk~ but still a nice piece.

well how much do you think it would be worth on calmera if there is only 2-3 of them? ^^

Back