• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sorcerers!

Jiaam

Reaction score
Does sorcerers on this server really do more damage then an druid?, if not you should fix it becouse druids got way more things to play with then an sorc, like Grav Vita and Paralyze.. sio and so on the only thing we got is exevo gran mas flam, i don't feel the difference on the damage..

I already made a thread about this, you should discuss it there instead of making a new useless thread.

But yeah its true, druids are way overpowered than sorcerers
All damage = same

Im not a druid, but i think softcores are really fine as it is right now. With the new warscript it's awesome! Good job Vanderlay, Talaturen etc!

It should be the same

No it shouldn't? Druids would always have the advantage of using 'exura sio' and 'exevo grav vita'? Not to mention paralyze?

Why wouldnt they make only 1 mage vocation if it should be the same?

Sorcerer = DAMAGE
Druid = Teamplay/heal/PARALYZE

'nuf said

No it shouldn't? Druids would always have the advantage of using 'exura sio' and 'exevo grav vita'? Not to mention paralyze?

Why wouldnt they make only 1 mage vocation if it should be the same?

Sorcerer = DAMAGE
Druid = Teamplay/heal/PARALYZE

'nuf said

You should try out real tibia and see how they are balancing the vocs.

I agree that sorcerers are useless here, because they hit the same as druids but can't use paralyzes etc. I am not saying that they should use paralyzes but you just should make their damage higher so ppl had reason to play on sorcerers and each vocation would have somethign special that others don't. And yes in real tibia sorcs hit higher than druids, cuz druids are healers but sorcerers have more attention on attacking. :p

Back