• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Soul points bug

Deepling

Just a spammer
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello!
In vocations.xml I have soulmax = 200, but ingame I can't have more than 100 soul points.
Even if I change player's soul points to 200 in database, in few seconds it comes back to 100.
TFS 1.2, client version 10.96, no errors in console.

Hope someone can help me :D Thx!

Solution
I have a similar problem ... But mine is just for new vocations (I have created four more vocations), the soul only goes to a certain extent, and then stops climbing. It seems to be a random number. (But normal promotions are going up smoothly)

I think your problem is in source. Try to download the "clean" version of the same server you use. And see if you have the bug.
I have a similar problem ... But mine is just for new vocations (I have created four more vocations), the soul only goes to a certain extent, and then stops climbing. It seems to be a random number. (But normal promotions are going up smoothly)

I think your problem is in source. Try to download the "clean" version of the same server you use. And see if you have the bug.

Solution

Thats what I did. :p
Solved few days ago

Back