• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

¿Soulfires?

Zopa

Reaction score
Whats the deal with soulfires only displaying this fire thingy hitting you then nothing more?

Those are suppose to be a rune used in pvp worlds (which this is) to for example help someone keeping someone else pz-locked so he cant just tell hes friend to come on a noobchar to magwall off for 1,5 minutes so he can drop pz and logg...

It's suppose to hold him pz locked for 5-10 minutes more depending on your lvl and mag lvl?

This rune has been a great help for me on real tibia so why cant OTs use it aswell?

I'm stating my opinion here, so be my guest and state yours below!

this should really be fixed, but its not the first time someone brings this up. And the gms just seem to retarded to fix it, so just get used with firebombs :thumbup:

this should really be fixed, but its not the first time someone brings this up. And the gms just seem to retarded to fix it, so just get used with firebombs :thumbup:

Yea Im allready used to use FB's but they rly sucks..

Back
Top Bottom