• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sounds?

Radeus

Reaction score
I'm new to using OTC and I'd like to know if anyone succeeded in adding sound effects to the game. There is a sound mod that covers only the background music and I'd like to align sounds to magic effects and maybe distance shoots. How to do dat?

I just thought someone has already done that and would share the module. I tried adding sound effects to UI like playing a sound when you open the inventory window, but it doesn't work.

@Erikas Kontenis worked on a system long ago *unsure if he still is & wasn't inside otclient however he had the intention to work with otclient and unsure if found anything he could use - which he may or may not be able to direct you with

If that fails or he is unable to assist you then check out mock's tibiando and see if you could find anything within there
https://otland.net/threads/tibiando-audio-api-for-tibia.86952/

@GhostX @Radeus Hello Hello! Its been years since I havent logged in here! I am very glad someone still remembers me, cheers man! So, to the topic... Tibiando works perfectly with otclient also, and I suggest to stay with this wonderful mock masterpiece. I will give some tips for you. Firstly, use my updated version of tibiando (it has more features). Secondly, Take a look at my released datapack it had full sound based open tibia server system. Thirdly, it may be hard to find my real camual server client on google but still its possible. Furthermore, I am retired from open tibia community so dont ask me about any questions because I am not interested. Goodluck, cheers! Btw, GhostX goodluck with everything.
https://otland.net/threads/8-54-camual-net-full-release.204523/

Back