• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(Source) How do i Edit Source for max health/mana increase

Wolffy

Reaction score
I would like to know what to edit in the 8.6 tibia client to change the max mana/hp. i dont know where to find int32 and change it to int64

change in data/xml vocations

i know how to change that i need to know how to change the limit of mana u can get totally it stops at 2.2 billion and goes to 0 if u try to get more mana.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump!

- - - Updated - - -

Bump!

Yea I would love a tutorial on how this can be edited? I have seen on highexp server that the limit there is like 12bil? or something so yea if someone can say how this is done or write a tutorial on it would be much appreciated

It does support as much as the level increases it, for example I get a mage and it hits level 1000, I should have on average around 40-80k mana, the mana bar only hits a certain amount before resetting so regardless you wont be able to tell how much mana they have unless you download SQLite Studios and have a look from there.

There is not necessarily a max health or mana, but a max level. You will reach a particular level where you cannot define how much health you have without an admin looking at you, but it will continue to increase until you reach the max level that the server can handle, which cannot be edited.

but there is a max level where if you exceed this limit your health and mana is reset to 0 and your characters hp/mp becomes bugged so this is the limit I need increased

But thats the thing i seen a server that had players with over 400 rebirths and over 50 billion mana/hp so i know there is a way to change the hp/mana past 2.2 billion

If type of health, mana, maxHealth and maxMana is int32_t change it to int64_t

Could u explain in detail how to Change int32_t to int64_t cause i have no ideal it would reall help me out alot.....

Search for the data type of health, mana, maxHealth and maxMana in player class and change them to int64_t, also you need to edit the functions which use these values as parameters and finally you might also want to change the size of these fields in your database.

You may not change the protocol. The client won't accept other data then the default.

Not what I meant, I mean how could I stop it from sending a value that was debugging, I started over =/ couldn't stop the debugging.

I managed to make it so I can add more than the max health in game but not before logging in, so in this case also on relog it bugged and killed the player repeatedly.

so where is the login value?

look at player.cpp you will find
Code:
case PLAYERINFO_MAXHEALTH:
			return std::max((int32_t)1, ((int32_t)healthMax + varStats[STAT_MAXHEALTH]));

Change it Too

Code:
			return std::max((int64_t)1, ((int64_t)healthMax + varStats[STAT_MAXHEALTH]));

This is hp Part

for Mana

Code:
case PLAYERINFO_MAXMANA:
			return std::max((int32_t)0, ((int32_t)manaMax + varStats[STAT_MAXMANA]));

Code:
case PLAYERINFO_MAXMANA:
			return std::max((int64_t)0, ((int64_t)manaMax + varStats[STAT_MAXMANA]));

look at player.cpp you will find
Code:
			return std::max((int32_t)1, ((int32_t)healthMax + varStats[STAT_MAXHEALTH]));

Change it Too

Code:
			return std::max((int64_t)1, ((int64_t)healthMax + varStats[STAT_MAXHEALTH]));

This is hp Part

for Mana

Code:
case PLAYERINFO_MAXMANA:
			return std::max((int32_t)0, ((int32_t)manaMax + varStats[STAT_MAXMANA]));

Code:
case PLAYERINFO_MAXMANA:
			return std::max((int64_t)0, ((int64_t)manaMax + varStats[STAT_MAXMANA]));

Doesn't work.

also change in player.h
virtual int32_t getMaxHealth() const {return getPlayerInfo(PLAYERINFO_MAXHEALTH);}
virtual int32_t getMaxMana() const {return getPlayerInfo(PLAYERINFO_MAXMANA);}
to
virtual int64_t getMaxHealth() const {return getPlayerInfo(PLAYERINFO_MAXHEALTH);}
virtual int64_t getMaxMana() const {return getPlayerInfo(PLAYERINFO_MAXMANA);}

Tell me if it worked

Back