• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sources Compiler 12.72 build

edwinaaa

Reaction score
Hello, how are you guys? Please, if you can help me to know which libraries and which visual studio is required to compile a 12.72 server Anyone who can help me by telling me which libraries I should have, I would appreciate it since doing it like this normally gives me an error and asks me for a certain cryptop-static.lib but that I have already put but it keeps asking for it, thank you in advance for your help, I leave it for here the build of version that I am using

Lua:
otservbr-global-update-10-12x-branch

Hello, how are you guys? Please, if you can help me to know which libraries and which visual studio is required to compile a 12.72 server Anyone who can help me by telling me which libraries I should have, I would appreciate it since doing it like this normally gives me an error and asks me for a certain cryptop-static.lib but that I have already put but it keeps asking for it, thank you in advance for your help, I leave it for here the build of version that I am using

Lua:
otservbr-global-update-10-12x-branch
Hey Edwinaaa, did you manage to find a fix for this?

Back