• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Senator
Reaction score
South-park-stick-of-truth-logo-600x329-e1380226945397.jpg

Well the game is officially releasing in just over 2 hours from now, who else is getting this?​

When i get cash i will cuz its fucking amazing been checking out some streams and its so damn good

I always assumed it would suck, don't know why... Spent the last hour or 2 watching game play though and it looks awesome, definitely going to get it.

not very long but one of the funniest and enoyable games ive played and thoroughly enjoyed

I'll get it as soon as it cost lower than 40 usd for Ps3 lol

I also had low expectations, but I have been watching PewDiePie's let's play and it actually looks surprisingly good.
Obviously you gotta expect some dodgy humor, it is South Park after all. But staying true to the series and main demographic is great. :)

Level 12 right now, can't believe how well they have done with this game; literally like walking through an episode.

Everyone that I show it to just gets insta hooked, my buddy and I just spent 175$ on my character for some plastic surgery.. what do ya'll think?

T9MEv0.png

Laughed for hours, check the bottom right bush.. that's me <3

Level 12 right now, can't believe how well they have done with this game; literally like walking through an episode.

Everyone that I show it to just gets insta hooked, my buddy and I just spent 175$ on my character for some plastic surgery.. what do ya'll think?

T9MEv0.png

Laughed for hours, check the bottom right bush.. that's me <3

haha yehh even before ya get plastic surgery ya even get ppl mentioning "eww your nose is ugly as fuck kid" haha but you rich! Got the hasslehoff! damn!

Back