• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SP: Pearl Harbor

Pevez

† Peace †
Reaction score
Hello users!

I'm working on a school project in school. I'm going to write as much as I know about the attack on Pearl Harbor. I've found some shit on Wiki, but I need more details. What was the main thing behind the attack and more. Share some links and toughts!

Thanks. :ninja:

Everybody knows never to use wikipedia for schoolwork... The information is very unreliable.

Here's a good link:
Attack on Pearl Harbor - War, Japan, United States, USA and American warships.

The reason for Japan attacking the U.S. is basically the same reason most wars start.
Resources.
They needed oil, we provided most of theirs.
We cut them off, they got pissed.
Thanks! :D

So that's the reason? I've heard that is was just a reason to join the war. Perhaps I'm wrong.
Just watch the movie :(
I've already seen it. It's a very detailed project. That's why I need all the links!
I also hope you know what "Plagiarism" is :]
I don't.

First you say Wikipedia is unreliable and then you link to an article which source is wikipedia... lol?
"Source: wikipedia.org
Added by Sehrus June 25, 2006 "
Ohhhh, can I trust this page?

Ohhhh, can I trust this page?

Don't you have history books at school? lend one :thumbup:
That is, if you are planning to write this essay yourself and not rewrite a current one.

Don't you have history books at school? lend one :thumbup:
That is, if you are planning to write this essay yourself and not rewrite a current one.
Those books sucks. I need a great source. Help! :ninja::ninja:

Those books sucks. I need a great source. Help! :ninja::ninja:
Bullshit. Stop being a lazy ass and read some. I'm pretty sure you are one of those lazy bastards who steal from the Internet.

Are you dumb? I'm a serious guy. I really mean it. The books in our school sucks. They're like 10 years old!

Are you dumb? I'm a serious guy. I really mean it. The books in our school sucks. They're like 10 years old!
No I'm not dumb.
Do you know when the attack of Pearl Harbor took place?...
Just because something is "old", specially in this case, it doesn't mean that the new source is going to be more valid. It could actually be the other way around.
Go with the books, even if they don't have copy&paste features.

First you say Wikipedia is unreliable and then you link to an article which source is wikipedia... lol?

LMFAO epic.

Wikipedia is a good source just have more than one and don't include wikipedia in your works cited or bibliography.

@thread
Don't be lazy and search more info on google

Last edited:
lmfao
i guess i should've read the whole article
my bad pevez, you might want to find a different link to cite
the information seems accurate though from what i read

I'm not 10, I'm 16. Don't insult the new members.

In which way did I insult you? :eek: I was referring to your books when I wrote "10 years old".

Anyways, sorry if I offended you and welcome to OtLand. :)

PS) Tip for the future, don't give me orders. I don't appreciate it and I will most likely not follow them. Feel free to give me feedback about my moderation though

Back