• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SPAIN] [10.98-Custom] QuestLands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://questlands.net
Server Address
questlands.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

zyzz7omg

Premium User
Premium User
Reaction score
questlandsalpha.png
Hello folks!

Here you have a new server with Brand New features and exciting stuff to discover. Details HERE.

Those of you who enter during our Alfa (OPEN) period will get lifelong Premium access.

Waiting for your feedback and critics HERE.

Cheers,

behemoths_rares_withoutlogo.png

So what's custom? Monster rarity, item rarity and dungeon? Don't think it's enough as for RL map.

got excited, saw rl map, got depressed.
So what's custom? Monster rarity, item rarity and dungeon? Don't think it's enough as for RL map.

Thank you for your interest in QuestLands. I'm thrilled to share more about what I have in store for players.

Quest Rewards: I'm planning to change all quest rewards in the game, creating an element of surprise and excitement for players. Additionally, I'm exploring the possibility of adding chances of obtaining rare items from quests, but I don't want to spoil the surprise by revealing too many details.

Weekly/Daily Arena PvE Event: I'm already working on implementing a weekly arena PvE event where players can challenge themselves against tough monsters and earn unique rewards.

Remapping and Expanding Spawns and Cities: As the server grows, I'm committed to continuously remapping and expanding current spawns and cities to provide a dynamic and engaging gameplay experience.

Finally, I want to emphasize that I take the suggestions and feedback of players seriously. I value the input of my community and I'm constantly looking for ways to improve the server based on their feedback. If you have any suggestions or feedback on how I can further enhance the gameplay experience, please don't hesitate to let me know here or in the Discord Server. I appreciate your support and participation in making Questlands the best it can be.

Best regards,
Zyzz

What would be enough my man?
All important quests will be reworked and/or expanded.
Also, elite/champion monsters have special abilities.
But, please feel free to share your ideas and I will be more than happy to get feedback from you and possibly include some in the game.
Yours,
Zyzz

🔨 Work in Progress Update: May & June Preview! 🔨

QuestLands is gearing up for some amazing new updates! Here's a closer look at what's in store for you:

1️⃣ Dive into thrilling new dungeons with unique mechanics and face formidable bosses! Prepare yourself for epic challenges and reap the rewards of exclusive loot that will enhance your journey through QuestLands.

2️⃣ We are reworking the item upgrade system to make it even more exciting! Enhance your rare equipment by utilizing creature products, shards, and gold. Unlock the true potential of your gear and become a force to be reckoned with.

3️⃣ Introducing fusion shards! Combine shards of different tiers to obtain even more powerful upgrades. Strategize and forge your path to greatness by carefully selecting the shards to fuse.

4️⃣ Brace yourself for intense battles against elite and champion monsters! These formidable foes will possess unique abilities, from regeneration and immunities to paralyzing strikes and lightning-fast haste. Adapt your strategies and overcome these challenging encounters to claim valuable rewards.

5️⃣ Discover a world of enhanced item rarity! Rings and amulets will feature special abilities such as increased mana and hitpoint regeneration, granting you a competitive edge in your adventures.

6️⃣ Immerse yourself in the world of QuestLands with captivating house decoration options! Customize your in-game abode with a wide range of decoration items available in-store. Transform your home into a true reflection of your adventurer's spirit.

Join our Discord community and be part of the development process! Share your feedback, ideas, and suggestions to help shape the future of QuestLands. Stay tuned for more exciting updates, quests, map revamps, and captivating content that will further expand the realm of possibilities.

Discord Link: discord.gg/B9hkUy7akz

Adventure awaits, brave souls! See you in the ever-evolving world of QuestLands!

Status
Not open for further replies.