• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Spain] 8.52 Real Map Full 24h | RPG | ALL QUEST | NICE SCRIPTS | BEST WARS AND FUN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's still a few things that need to be fixed :)
I'm working on em

Come and play!

Wow! you fixed utani hur... mm I can see one captain in svargrond to go sea serpent :S

Server Note: 9!!!

Today kiltera & alliance are going togther, IP - Alliancer.vapus.net, more information comming soon.

Spotted a couple of things when i wanted to try it out as a pally..

The temple you start in (guessing thais) has a 1 SQM that isn't PZ marked. And as a pally you start without a rope, shovel and basiq equipment.
And im not sure if it was just me but there was alot of lagg and freezes as soon as i started to move around to look at the mapping. (No i weren't downloading anything)

I also could help noticing a lvl 42 paladin by the name Placide, doing 500-600 dmg with a enchanted spear... isn't that a bit messed up?

Last edited:
My rls played this server, so i gave it a try.
So I heard it was a reset tomorrow, -.-
WHY ARE YOU RESETING ALL YOUR SERVERS 24/7?
Same with eternia reset each week

My rls played this server, so i gave it a try.
So I heard it was a reset tomorrow, -.-
WHY ARE YOU RESETING ALL YOUR SERVERS 24/7?
Same with eternia reset each week

Umm we got a beta test, that means it will reset. :thumbup:

I bet these resets will continue, it was already a reset before... Was it test back then also? o_O
I will give it a try again reset tho <_<

Your right, we have reseted once, and it was shawaks fault. all problems started there. anyhow we are making the server secure, fix most known problems and setting it online :thumbup:

We have a beta test to test everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back