• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Spain] 8.52 Real Map Full 24h | RPG | ALL QUEST | NICE SCRIPTS | BEST WARS AND FUN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL this theard is just spammed with BUMP! and Come and join... You most bump every 24H and The server is not good.
Your not active and there are so many botters.
If you want this server go get player You most first of all have many GM's to be active...
You have mapped to much and its over detail on templet and Depot.
Its very dark with that black marble tile in DP and templet.
I dint like your server that all i most say.

2/10

I just want tell you somethings here.
1. Search for Gamemaster.
2. Delete some detail from templet and dp.
3. Remove that black marble tile from depot & templet.
4. Revmoe that chat panel from website add there Account management.
5. That Background on website its too much dark Change it to GREY.

There is more but i didnt check the hole server.

Yours,
exiT

Update the server to 8.52 =) Just as softcores :thumbup:

I saw that on your sever it allows you to use 8.5 and 8.52. I would really love to have this feature on my server, because I use windows 7 and my fps suck with windows 7.

great another more rl map where you can go bot afk very funny unique zerver really the open tibia is going now even worse than real tibia o,o

great another more rl map where you can go bot afk very funny unique zerver really the open tibia is going now even worse than real tibia o,o

Agreeeeeeeeed. I can never find a decent server these days, even the RPGs (the very few of em) is epic fails.

I'll be posting some pictures..

some of them i'll pimp em on PS :)

199rpu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back