• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SPAIN][CUSTOM] Padventures ~ Pokemon Online Game ~ NEW SERVER! [custom map]

Padventures Org

Reaction score
A7l-qpeaQ.png

We're opening a new server at 19/02/2015 !!!

Official Website/IP: http://padventures.org
Client: own client
uptime: 24/7
exp rate: stages
Map: Kanto + Johto Region
Server Type: Pokemon Fan game

Are you a Pokemon Fan? Do you look for the adventures? Would you like to play on a MMORPG server? Do you like to do group quests or are you :forever alone:? That's great! We would like to invite you to play on our Pokemon Online Server. It's not another game that will die after few months. Our server exists since 4 years!

Main languages on server: English, Spanish, Polish and Portuguese. That means you can get helped by a Tutor or GM from countries that use one of those languages!

What we can offer,
* Kanto Region
* Johto Region
* Many Pokemons from other regions, such as hoenn or sinnoh
* a lot of ocassion events (valentine, halloween, easter, christmas etc)
* A lot of mini events made by PA Staff
* A lot of group quests, such as Pannihilator, Poi, Elemental quest, Palace Quest etc
* Pretty good balanced Pokemons
* Very active and helpfull Staff
* Cloned Pokemons from Mewtwo's movie which are possible to catch on Mewtwo's Island.
They are a bit stronger than their normal versions.

Our Fanpage on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/padventuresofficial

some movies to watch:

some screens from game:
http://3.ii.gl/yi5EEyw3x.png

CFxjwlG9u.png

829jNdODi.png

Not worth the time. They have done minor updates in 5 years of development. They have the same players since they opened the first 2 servers. Gameplay sucks. Same 2 areas and they 5 developers (lol) from the first year of the game arrival. Ill wait until PXG new server next month.

CORRUPT GMS

they promoted their friends to tutors and they gave them premium accounts

i played in pearl with 4 friends more 2 of my friends got diamonds from a gm called alba in that time i saw with my own eyes jano giving diamonds to a player

Well putting diamonds in circulation isn't abad thing. People investing time can then buy diamond with ingame currency.

Not worth the time. They have done minor updates in 5 years of development. They have the same players since they opened the first 2 servers. Gameplay sucks. Same 2 areas and they 5 developers (lol) from the first year of the game arrival. Ill wait until PXG new server next month.
whats pxg?

Last edited by a moderator:
whats pxg?
pokemonxgames br team the ones who developed the first pokemon server the other are just rip offs the have 8+ server all with 200 players + but he new server was opened a month ago i dont know where no sintax gets this information

Well putting diamonds in circulation isn't abad thing. People investing time can then buy diamond with ingame currency.
diamonds always reach their max price based on the other servers top price and is not fair helping your friends with money and diamonds so they have a huge advantage over everyone else and is not just 2 or 4 freinds i know a lot of person who claimed this and they new several people who got free diamonds.

and promoting friends over people who actually help is why this world is full of corrupt politicians

I guess that's only a concern for those not donating. But since money isn't an issue for me I guess ill give the server a try anyway.

I wont say names of players or gms because they were my team but when we started we were a group of boricuas. We made a guild of latin americans and we grew a lot and all was because 2 of the leaders were friends with some of the creators and they received a lot of diamonds and some times huge stacks of ultra balls. We had supplies without the need of looting before i stopped playing i only looted rares and stone because i dint need anything else.

Added: I would never have stayed so long in pokemon adventures without that help because pokemon catch rate is too way high compared to other pokemon servers even for low level pokemon i remember wasting 30 ubs in a staryu and people wasted hundred of pballs on lvl 10-20 pokemons. The pokemon leveling experience was too slow and was boring. I hope my experience help others choose i would wait for another new server.

Last edited:
Added: I would never have stayed so long in pokemon adventures without that help because pokemon catch rate is too way high compared to other pokemon servers even for low level pokemon i remember wasting 30 ubs in a staryu and people wasted hundred of pballs on lvl 10-20 pokemons. The pokemon leveling experience was too slow and was boring. I hope my experience help others choose i would wait for another new server.

I forgot about mentioning that too. Extremely boring because catch rate is too damn high. Loot wont keep up with your items needs you need to work a lot to get money and after leveling a pokemon you need to level another one in a slow paced leveling game.

@GMNino No exact starting time? really?! lame

It is good if people actually donate for them but it seems the administration is giving them to friends making this a dishonest game. At least that is what i understood. It is a problem to donators because from what i read they are getting a lot more advantage than those who actually donate. I heard rumors and saw random screenshots on their forums never met someone with these privileges thought but i wouldn't doubt it.

The oldschool players are aware the names of this group of parasites and more groups of well known parasites in PA.

Some names of the players specifically on this group are danzo, striker beckham, jefe master, elmaz and raider. Striker still sucks up to the gms in the forums and danzo spent 12 hours without rl sucking up on the gms freindship. There always has been screenshots and videos about these problems in the forums they always got deleted. Cases about people using the 100% catch rate pokeball were reported and then hidden by the GMs. They just blamed hackers banned the suspects and changed their names so they can continue playing.
this post got deleted i removed offensive language

Last edited:
We have new high areas, new quests, events and alot of more things now you can choose Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander to start your adventure, almost in everycity there are new area with quest for players low level, mid level, high level.

Alot of new functions like pokemon market in-game

tS2S_SRHT.png

Item market:

D2wZuk3SU.png

Option to control your pokemon with the battle mode:

5nD4C-noo.png

Advance info for player and pokemon easy to use movements just clicking with the mouse, also pokemon windows to release your poke fast!

RM2nVle0w.png

5qTV3MEyf.png

Daycare system:

EvDnkyTf.png

and alot of more functions and event and working on others!

@No_Syntax we will open the server at 13:00

People saying nothing gets updated blabla?

The game is totally new for me now, so much changes, new pokemons and areas.

50 New achievements added!

AxVcbNg7u.png

Also here is a MAP here you can see where you can find pokes to hunt or catch.

VrdETEDSE.png

Last edited:
I guess you haven't seen the multiple updates posted on their forums or FB. You should wake up from your graveyard and give it a try to see all the new stuff. There's just four active developers atm - it wasn't originally 5 - btw.

I forgot about mentioning that too. Extremely boring because catch rate is too damn high. Loot wont keep up with your items needs you need to work a lot to get money and after leveling a pokemon you need to level another one in a slow paced leveling game.

@GMNino No exact starting time? really?! lame

It is good if people actually donate for them but it seems the administration is giving them to friends making this a dishonest game. At least that is what i understood. It is a problem to donators because from what i read they are getting a lot more advantage than those who actually donate. I heard rumors and saw random screenshots on their forums never met someone with these privileges thought but i wouldn't doubt it.
No proof, no belief. But what would be a famous and long-lived server without haters?

I think you guys only played on its first year and stayed with that bad concept of it.
I loled at the Striker Beckham part - he retired from the staff since 2 or 3 years ago geez.

I will give my positive-ish/neutral opinion about this server. I am usually very hard/critical on servers that takes peoples's money in exchange of a laggy and buggy server, is not the case with this server. I played in the first year and in 2014 in a shared account.

Upside
Like i said for an European server i had minor lag and no obvious bug problems. The game ran smoothly and game systems had no problems although most of them are a copy from Pokemon X Games.

Stable server no drops.

Downside
First year i really got bored, lasted a week because the only thing new was the pokemon level system which gets very boring like people said here. You catch a pokemon and if you want another one you need to spend countless balls to get another low level and then again you need to raise its level. You can be lvl 200 and it does not matter you probably still raising a low level pokemon with no effect on them.

First year and 2014 experience: Getting money was hard after they reduced the pokemon selling prices and looting was highly required to get thru the day and time wasting . In 2014 the only way to get good money was thru quests.

I dint like the map is based on PXG i was looking for something more original.

Updates I kinda agree with @cbrm if you are starting now but if you know their development history they are actually very poor at bringing updates compared to other top tibia games or Pokemonxgames. PokemonXgames brings a big update each year with unique systems every time and new map areas. The biggest update i saw from PA was the launch they had a pretty big map but so do PXG. Most updates are a copy of PXG and most of the new systems like the shop system are already available as an open source in tibia king's independent pokemon server projects. For having such a big staff their development progress is bad and the latest updates they post on facebook are similar to pokemonxgames, like new sprites that are already being done/stolen from nintendo by PXG. Compare: https://www.facebook.com/padventuresofficial ,https://www.facebook.com/pokexgames

About the corruption, both times i payed this game i didn't last more than a week so i don't know much about it. One thing is true there are always haters but the numbers of allegations on the forums and screenshots posted on the first year was pretty high and those posts just got deleted with no reason. After reading this thread i kinda believe they do have a big problem and more if cbrm confirm some of the names.

I think you guys only played on its first year and stayed with that bad concept of it.
I loled at the Striker Beckham part - he retired from the staff since 2 or 3 years ago geez.

This tells me that it actually happened in the first year instead of inspiring trust to new players. And this does not seem so retired to me including some recent posts in 2014 on the forums: http://padventures.org/index.php/character/view/Striker beckham

In my opinion if you are a casual player give it a try if you don't mind an inactive development team or all these allegations of corruption. You can try the lvl system in a lagless stable server. If you want something on the long run and more stable try pokemonxgames.

I would have tried it again if i had a starting time but their promotion is not good and they didnt respond @C@2. The server has been up for more than 5 hours... A good opening time on friday is always after 5 or european time...

Last edited:
Their new server is already online, already 100 players online on debut.

Their new server is already online.

Really?! (sarcasm)

I would have tried it again if i had a starting time but their promotion is not good and they didnt respond @C@2. The server has been up for more than 5 hours... A good opening time on friday is always after 5 or european time...

They cant even give a proper opening to a new server. It does not even matter anymore they dint have a successful opening. They had 350- 400 players in 2 servers they now have the same amount in 3 servers. They actually emptied their old ones.

I took screenshots of all this topic in case it gets buried like they bury all their corruption.

WTH. who deleted the spanish guy post with all the names and specific details? It was not against the rules.

Really?! (sarcasm)

They cant even give a proper opening to a new server. It does not even matter anymore they dint have a successful opening. They had 350- 400 players in 2 servers they now have the same amount in 3 servers. They actually emptied their old ones.

I took screenshots of all this topic in case it gets buried like they bury all their corruption.

WTH. who deleted the spanish guy post with all the names and specific details? It was not against the rules.
It was, he should moderate his language (and that's not your business). I keep an eye on the advertisement threads when they get flamed.
Now I ask you guys to refrain from posting if you will only flame this thread with your false assumptions, thank you...

Back
Top Bottom