• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Spain][Custom] PO-Fantasy [teleport from dimension to dimension with teleports]

you should learn to take responsibility for your actions.
server was going to fail either way with your inexperience and lack of common sense

you should learn to take responsibility for your actions.
server was going to fail either way with your inexperience and lack of common sense

I totally agree with you. As Sotbjornen and Aleks said he was only hosting the server to get money nothing else.

hi i am gm oszrad... he says u are lying but it's not true he said i could buy those diamond pokemon only for less money than usual so he culd earn some money... he's a twat and i wasted my money for nothing and tyrael helped everyone more than this fantasy

Last edited:
ye i did it for the money ^^ TO KEEP THE GODDAMN SERVER UP, u think ima make myself broke to host a damn server?
i tried to let the server keep itself up with donations that directly pay the hosters.
sigh kids dont know shit about ots.
im not even going to argue with kids of 13 and 12 years old.
i told oszrad i wasnt going to do it first.
he kept asking and begging.
he says i promised him that he could get it for less money if he payed, but
first he payed, and then he begged ,
when i noticed that he just helped me out of the hosting payment problem, i gave him what he wanted.
all they do is talk on skype and discuss in swedish what they gunna write on otland.
as for the money, i do not have any money, all went to the server dickheads.

I edited and added more text in my post at Page 4... Please read the stars* and see how he actually is as an owner of a server.
And I dont even know Oszrad lol... you suck at lying

and yeah close this thread and remove all the text and everything, it was all plain fake anyway to lure players into your rotten pay2play and pay2win server.
This just proves that we were right and not lying at all about your shitty server

Damn, Sucks to see it go. Especially, since I just got a new computer.

Just over what a bunch of children have to say. =/

I edited and added more text in my post at Page 4... Please read the stars* and see how he actually is as an owner of a server.
And I dont even know Oszrad lol... you suck at lying

and yeah close this thread and remove all the text and everything, it was all plain fake anyway to lure players into your rotten pay2play and pay2win server.
This just proves that we were right and not lying at all about your shitty server

Kid, are you retarded ?
Pay2play ? Get out of here.
Unless you're a rich ass motherfucker, you HAVE to have people pay for some aspects of the game to keep a host, DDoS protection, etc.
It's obvious to me, and everyone else here, that you have NEVER owned, made, or administrated an open Tibia server.

So please, take your ignorance elsewhere.

haha, i just talked to oszrad and it seems aleks is the only one, he created false accounts of oszrad and daffuk and pretends to be them, but in reall hes just a kid trying to ruin everyones good name

i had a server and it was free to keep it online and i was making money so i dont understand why you are shutting it down? good server?

well, i dont host my own server, i use a dedicated hosting service wich i need to pay 75 euros a month to keep it up

Kid, are you retarded ?
Pay2play ? Get out of here.
Unless you're a rich ass motherfucker, you HAVE to have people pay for some aspects of the game to keep a host, DDoS protection, etc.
It's obvious to me, and everyone else here, that you have NEVER owned, made, or administrated an open Tibia server.

So please, take your ignorance elsewhere.

Too bad you're wrong :). "So obvious", yet wrong. By the way, shove that avatar up your ass and go hail Hitler somewhere else.

well, i dont host my own server, i use a dedicated hosting service wich i need to pay 75 euros a month to keep it up
Lies, all lies. Dedicated server, still the worst shit i've ever seen

Too bad you're wrong :). "So obvious", yet wrong. By the way, shove that avatar up your ass and go hail Hitler somewhere else.

LOLOL. You think It's a Swastika ? Holy shit. You're even more ignorant than I initially thought. .-.

Research the 'Crimson Armada', you simple minded child.

Aleks, u can say whatever u want, but without getting "REAL" proof of anything, u wont get very far,
good luck finding proof that doesnt exist lol...
i have proof of a dedicated server,
i have proof of caring about my players and i have proof of using all my life money and the servers money to pay for the dedicated
so just go ot your poke evo server and stop trying to get players from my server

ikr, why doesnt he just give up for god sake :/

Because you don't deserve to be owner of a server that you bought for 70 Euro.
One thing, can you tell the people why you are always in Ghost? I want you to say it yourself. I already know why.

Back