• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Spain] MythOT 10.10 - Custom Real Map - Warzones - Rewards x Level - STARTS TOMORROW

narko

vertrauenswürdig ~
Solutions
Reaction score
se.png

divisor2.png

mth.png

Create your account while the server starts!
You'll recieve a FREE mount when you login in.

Fast Information:
IP: MythOT.no-ip.org
Port: 7171
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: Dedicated Server in Spain (nice to European players) with Full DDoS Protection! (We're looking to move our server to America but the players choice)
Client: 10.10
Downloads: Version 10.10 and download OtLand's Ip Changer

Stages:
1 50 250x
51 100 190x
101 150 150x
151 170 120x
171 190 100x
191 210 80x
211 230 40x
231 250 30x
251 270 20x
271 300 15x
301 320 10x
321 350 5x
351 400 3x
401 450 2x
451 - 1x

Features:
*Customized Thais city.
*Full WarZones
*RL Map FULL 10.10 + few custom cities.
*Balanced vocations.
*We're looking for staff.
*Donation System.
*Offline Training System 100% working.
*Mounts like RL.
*Own mounts.

Rewards x Level
Level 45 - 5 crystal coins + slingshot to try to tame a bear.
Level 100 - 10 crystal coins + reins to try to tame a black sheep.
Level 150 - Lady Bug mount + 15 crystal coins.
Level 200 - Fire Horse mount + 20 crystal coins.
Level 250 - Red Manta + 30 crystal coins.
Level 300 - 10 premium shop points.

Moderators: If something is wrong with the thread please send me information about what is missing and i'll fix it.

divisor2.png

Last edited:
I dont know from where you are but it starts day after tomorrow. Atleast in eu timezone

That ghastly dragon mount is fucked up. He's riding the back half of it, but his body is kinda cutting his neck in half so he's riding the front part of it. At least try to make your custom stuff look good ;_;

That ghastly dragon mount is fucked up. He's riding the back half of it, but his body is kinda cutting his neck in half so he's riding the front part of it. At least try to make your custom stuff look good ;_;

Noticed that too, didn't even bother mentioning it as it's so damn obvious and ugly, lol

What i'd like to see in a "custom real map" is someone go through all of Cipsoft's map, and re-map all the hunting spawns and completely re-do all the quests.

So everything will be new and exciting... well except you'd be missing the fun of exploring, but RL Maps are for botters that just want to PvP anyway, best of luck to you!

We apologize the delay but I had some things to do before the server opens, the server starts tomorrow 29/08/13.

Seems like it wont open today either.. Goodluck with this project.. :s

fun server, i hope i see more people coming along, i get bored grind for hour, i needs company!!!

Looking for a team on here, kinda boring alone :(

Write to me when i'm online, Guld Pengen :D

I'd like to join you, Naxtie. But this server seems to be 'under maintenance' for the past 7 hours.
Is this another run&earn server?