• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Spain][Open Beta] Ruthless Chaos - the return of RPG (9.60)

Not sure if its a bug or not, but exevo con doesn't take any mana. It's supposed to take 100mana + 1 soul so far I know :p

Now I know you might have made it this way, in that case, excuse this useless post! :D

EDIT -
Also, you get it at level 11, you are supposed to get it at 13.

can't put torch in your arrowslot

219ypt3.png

22:46 You see a royal spear (Atk:33).
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 25 or higher.
It weighs 25.00 oz.

^ should have 35 atk

Last edited:
Is the beta still online? Im trying to log in... but its not letting me in... the website is also offline...

NPC Kirt at the start is bugged, he is suppose to be in main.
Killing task sometimes bugs, when ive killed the amount of creatures i need to finnish the task the npc say im not done.
-Klank

Server is back online. Thanks to you we have found out lots of new bugs! We are fixing them as you find them. Thanks a lot for your input! :)

You should consider increasing the loot rate, atm its at 1.1x and me and my brother have not successfully made 1 hunt with profit unless doing quests, but cant keep doing that forever.. economy gets quite fucked after a while.

EDIT: my suggestion is increasing lootrate to atleast 1.5x.

How do i make an account? I cant see the Captcha Word so i cant freakin make an account and i want to play :( PLEASE MAN HELP ME !

You should consider increasing the loot rate, atm its at 1.1x and me and my brother have not successfully made 1 hunt with profit unless doing quests, but cant keep doing that forever.. economy gets quite fucked after a while.

I agree that the loot rate is too low.

Never really felt that its to low. Sparing pots instead of spaaming them is a good idea.

Are you sure it's 1.1x?
I always feel like I'm get a lot more loot than in RL tibia. Money has not been a problem for me until now, even without the quests. I think it is already at 1.5x or even 2x.

22:46 You see a royal spear (Atk:33).
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 25 or higher.
It weighs 25.00 oz.

^ should have 35 atk

I think that's intentional, read the vocation changes. By the way I love the Karim quest! I hope the rest of the bosses of the server are also scripted :D

This server is a lot of fun. I hope more player will their way to the server.
It really do have potential to be a server with a big player base.

I feel like the only thing that is keeping the player amount from skyrocketing is the lag. I can understand it since it's an Open Beta. But make sure whenever the server is released that you have a good connection, since it's a really awesome server!

Back