• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Spain][Open Beta] Ruthless Chaos - the return of RPG (9.60)

Server down?

Edit: Seems servers connection went down, has happened twice before this too but this time it was longer.

Ok, we know that out forum had some issues with the registration, so just feel free to post your bug findings here on Otland.

Current ranking of bug points:

- Xemos: 37
- Cauchemar: 27
- Kastrullen: 26
- Aelan Wizeh: 7
- Klank: 5
- Shawnty: 4
- Fearbear: 3
- Aquaris: 3

Last edited:
Patch notes from today:

- Blue legs quest is now working properlly

- You no longer get stuck in the boat when traveling from Isera to Port Sarlin

- Cyclops and Deer trophy should now be lootable.

- Carrion Worms now count propperly towards the Rotworm task.

- Trevol and Zoltan should now be buying the new wands in addition to the old ones.

- The repawn time of the Predator (giant wolf) has been lowered.

- Fixed the bug where Pirate Cutthorats would use their gun-shot way too much.

- Entrance to Karug's castle now requires level 30 instead of 40.

- Inflict Wound is now usable at level 40, as it was meant to be.

- Velvet Tapestry can now be looted.

- Tauren Dungeon has been re-balanced (some packs that were way too hard are now easier, and some that were too easy are now harder)

- The Hunter Chief's multi-shot arrow should now hurt all affected players.

- Healing Totems are no longer able to heal their master without a clear line of sight and will now heal themselves if no player is in healing range.

- When looking at a character it now displays their Sarlin Society Rank.

- Lots and lots of mapbugs have been fixed.

- Some typos were fixed at NPC's or Website.

Thanks to everyone for your help and keep on finding bugs :)

I can't create an account because everytime I press the register button the site says I need to have a valid e-mail adress, but I do have one but it still shows the same error.

Got the same problem as up, btw the site is so laggy, cant even do anything out there

First of all, sorry for the delay on fixing the errors.

The website now works correctly, so you can create an account without problems.
We are also proud to tell you that the Ruthless Chaos Client has been developed and will be released within the final release of the server.

Enjoy the beta testing!

I like the quest system but I think Karim quest should be for one player since it needs to be done to continue. The rest, I love it ;)

- Tauren Dungeon rewards have been improved.
- Worker Golems have been fixed aswell.

Real Good server, haven't played a nice server like this for ages. hahaha really good makes me wanna be your mapper hahahaha

on the website, the new button takes u to this:

Most powerfull guilds
There are no guilds yet.

Thank you for the positive feedback.

on the website, the new button takes u to this:

Most powerfull guilds
There are no guilds yet.

It is not a bug. The news always shows the most powerfull guilds. It may look as a bug since there are no news posted on the website.

wow Xemos already got level 100!! I want get high level to find out new quests :D

Back
Top Bottom