• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Spain][Open Beta] Ruthless Chaos - the return of RPG (9.60)

@Matamoscas: if it helps, they said it'd take a few weeks.
@Tito Mazapan: I can help you with the quest if I have time soon!

OT: I just wanna get back from holidays in Prague and play this server :D

Allright, but let me wait for a friend who is on holidays aswell and wants to do it, too ;D I think he's back in 3 days.

I like that part: "An unknown, custom map. And by custom we do not mean a copy/paste of other maps mixed together. All of our places have been designed, balanced and mapped by us to fit the server's purpose."

Eternal Kingdoms: http://otland.net/threads/hot-eternal-kingdoms-map.126812/
Spot the difference minigame
map1.jpg

map2.jpg

Well, first of all thanks for pointing that out. It's funny that exactly the places you marked were 'designed for us' by the same mapper.

It looks like he was just copy-pasting stuff from that map to us. We have already told him that he can forget about continuing in the team, and we will try to replace those areas before server launch.

thats funny because i was working on that map and never heared about your project tho

anyway, I just told you that this map was pretty familiar to me :D good luck with server

We plan to release it on September, but we will announce the final date as soon as we confirm the game is ready.

We can't promise anything, but we work to have it ready as soon as possible!

We are still working on having it ready. We have added some new features for the final release aswell, which we will proud to announce when everything is ready.

The new host will be tested soon, since we won't host it on our crappy computer where the beta is online. And then soon a release date will be chosen. I am really sorry to make you wait but everything needs to be perfect.

Back