• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Spain] Pokemon Adventures![Official release]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what I'm talking about, I played the last 1-month beta and I have been playing now since it got officially released, so don't judge if you don't have enough information. Remember this is a public forum an any user have the right to reply to your comments here.

PA Staff has already stated that the server was HIGH-RATE before because of tests and at forum they said it would be lowered at release, so complaining about exp now is childish. Server is NOT unstable, you can play without worries.

Being childish is to be right with you, to not accept the reality.

lol how much bullshit you are talking.. i wont even argue with you kid

Seriosly take all you anger and leave this thread. Go talk shit and complain somewhere else.

wow !!! well ima give it a noobish question just like how i am ... What is DoS and datacenter ? hehe

EDIT : Is the ot offline ?

EDIT : How much is premmy and where can i buy it on the site ?

ouch ... i got my own ot running now, is there a chance i may get dos attack and how i prevent it .. Sorry for offtopic lol

ouch ... i got my own ot running now, is there a chance i may get dos attack and how i prevent it .. Sorry for offtopic lol

If you piss someones off.. yeh u can get dos/ddos attack. You cant really prevent it.

k thx koob sorry for offtopic again and thx for the reply...

1 more thing
when do u expect the pa ot should be on ?

1 more thing
when do u expect the pa ot should be on ?

When our host company will handle that. They are already working on that. Dont really depend on PA Team. I hope it will be soon.

If anyone needs help getting started in Diamond I could maybe hook you up. The name is Hazetrio. I speak English so I swear to god you message me in any other language I'll scream.

Exellent game, good sprites, nice scripts. Good work guys, is the best pokemon game i have ever play

Tristan i wil need ur help :p im newbie level 7.. but first let the game gets on

Where are all the credits to all the stolen Pokemon Online resources? Its one thing to steal resource from a large company and not give credits, but to steal from a fan based game and not give any credit is just pathetic.

Anyway, I like the new features added, hate the mapping.

GL

If you read the thread on the forums for PA he stated all premium time will be reimbursed.

So.. you play a game (assumption, maybe you're just curious about a game you don't play) and don't read the forums which contain important information when things like this happen.

I wasn't trying to sound sarcastic in that post, but I guess you assumed it was some attack on you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom