• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Spain] Pokemon Adventures![Open Beta]

Well i stopped playing it since i hate to buy pokemon, i want the achievement of catching my own pokemon, but i cant do that if i have to waste 500 super balls to catch 1 squirtle.

Well i stopped playing it since i hate to buy pokemon, i want the achievement of catching my own pokemon, but i cant do that if i have to waste 500 super balls to catch 1 squirtle.

Its not 500 for sure, anyway whats the achievement if everybody have one ?

Please stop talking shit..

Let me proof something, i'm going to summon 100 super balls and 100 defeated squirtle corpses, to proof that people is only talking shit.

12:40 You caught a pokemon (Squirtle [21]). But you are already holding six Pokemons your pokemon will be teleport to the pokemon center! -> First squirtle took me only 29 Super balls (71 balls left)

12:42 You caught a pokemon (Squirtle [21]). But you are already holding six Pokemons your pokemon will be teleport to the pokemon center! -> Second one took me 30 Super balls (41 super balls left)

Ok, now i used my last 41 super balls and didn't caught any.

Let's try again with 100 super balls.

12:48 You caught a pokemon (Squirtle [21]). But you are already holding six Pokemons your pokemon will be teleport to the pokemon center! (42 super balls left, so i used 58)

Ok, didn't caught any with with the other 42 balls.

Anyways as you can see is not that hard.

Let me proof something, i'm going to summon 100 super balls and 100 defeated squirtle corpses, to proof that people is only talking shit.

12:40 You caught a pokemon (Squirtle [21]). But you are already holding six Pokemons your pokemon will be teleport to the pokemon center! -> First squirtle took me only 29 Super balls (71 balls left)

12:42 You caught a pokemon (Squirtle [21]). But you are already holding six Pokemons your pokemon will be teleport to the pokemon center! -> Second one took me 30 Super balls (41 super balls left)

12:48 You caught a pokemon (Squirtle [21]). But you are already holding six Pokemons your pokemon will be teleport to the pokemon center! (42 super balls left, so i used 58)

I wasted 30 pb @ belsprout, maybe you should make cheaper PB or Easier to catch the newb pokes, cuz its kinda hard to get cash at 15 xD

You clearly do not know what a custom client or server is.
No I know what it means, but if you'r talking about a new game with new features etcc.. must do it away of any other game, so respect my point and stop your aggressive way.

Its impossible to invent new move system with tibia client ( anyway whats wrong with it? ).
You know what unique means? Saw similar systems elsewhere? So in my point they are unique.

Anyway EOT from me, wont argue about uniqueness with RL OTS owner.
Maybe.. it would be much better if you guys created a new system of graphics.
anyways goodluck..

just go with ""official"" catch rates from the gba games? also i think the loot chance should be just slightly higher. its hard trying to buy everything you need from potion to pkmnballs. sometimes you go out and get great loot other times you get nothing at all. maybe just balance a little more. at least this was happening to me in my experiences.

Last edited:

500 was too much yea but just to show how hard it is to catch something.

And im not talking BS, i used > 126 < Ultra balls and havent managed to catch one single squirtle.
Either im just unlucky or the system is fucked.
I catched a friggin starmie or w/e its called with my first try on catching one but i simply couldnt get the squirtle that i originally wanted.

No. The starters are...Pidgey, Weedle, Caterpie, Paris, and Oddish

21:28 New record: 1000 players are logged in.

bumping thread

@Down

i didn't had lag o.o

Last edited:
Yeah :D Feels kinda laggy when that amount is online

Cuul

Can't start the client.

My deepguard from Fsecure says It have found something. o_O

That sux :/

Last edited:
Danny w8 for new client ( not moleboxed - no point of that ), should appear in 1-2days.