• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Spain] Valhalla RPG-PVP [10.77]

Hokku

Reaction score
It's great to announce the opening of the server, to celebrate it the team decided grant players with a double exp event!

So don't lose your time,
and let the adventure start!

~ Server Informations:

·VERS 10.77.
·RPG-PVP.
·FORGOTTEN CUSTOM MAP.
·HOSTED IN SPAIN.

PVP protection to 1 level
Exp rate 12x
Skill rate 10x
Magic rate 3x
Loot rate 2x

~ Last adds:

·Table teleporter (Like Diablo 2)
·Trainers
·Last mounts & outfits
·Addon doll
·Enchanting Stones (Upgrade your weapons and armors
1.gif
)
·Exp scrolls
·Custom mounts
·And much more!

IP: Valhallaot.ddns.net
ACC&WEB: http://valhallaot.ddns.net/

~King Regard's.
Valhalla Team.

Bad server. Admin gives items and help for his spain friends, teleporting them, helping to kill the bosses and much other. Not recommended to play.
8cf05eeb0818.png

There are deepling axe and ornate shield, they aren't possible to get ingame. He using this from start of server.

Admin stealing items from player houses.

You are the guy who got bugged points from Last man standing event with ur brother and later wont admin to remove it?? hahaha, and nice history about ur bro house, 8kk profit from lvl 60 to 90? Do you think im really stupid? Hope to not see u at my server again.

Cia.
This all you can say? I am can too think a nice stories without proof. Btw i hope you'll play alone with your "spain diaspora". And hope to not see more servers like yours there.

Back