• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SPAM UE AVA

Prevail

Prevail.
Reaction score
Its not the problem, change the damage. People saying "why do you play Karamy, that's all that it is." The reason people play Karamy, is because there is still sding, you may ask why there is sding? Because sd deals a significant amount of damage more than ava/ue on that server. On Lunarforce, ue is hitting 3x more than sd, avalanche is hitting 3/4ths of what sd is hitting, so why would you sd? Fix the damage, then wars are fixed.

Oke tell me 1 thing when 350 ek Go block taifun tefence or hmm Goblins or shit how u wanna breake it ?

u crying so much about sneake/ava/ue its Part of game:) but for me its okay :) Gm can delete ava and ue :) so we can crush u without ava ue

u crying so much about sneake/ava/ue its Part of game:) but for me its okay :) Gm can delete ava and ue :) so we can crush u without ava ue

Get a fucking brain already, and stop contradicting yourself in everything you post on forums. Jesus, a 2 year old child makes more sense than you do.

What Miro said. Jesus christ you are fucking retarded Veziv. 1st saying yeah fix ue/ava/wave etc and now saying nonon leave it like it is. My god make up your mind

Oke tell me 1 thing when 350 ek Go block taifun tefence or hmm Goblins or shit how u wanna breake it ?
Waste the fucker with Avalanche. Im sure 70-110 damage would be fine enough to waste an ek but 200 with avalanche is a bit retarded. Or just don't try to break it, and war with teams that don't rely on defenses.

You don't need to make lower hit with ava/ues. Just make lil bit lower Mlvl instead. o_O
And you will hit less with sd's. Best idea woud be, if you have PZ u won't deal damage with Ava's or Ue's. This would solve the problem.

And you will hit less with sd's. Best idea woud be, if you have PZ u won't deal damage with Ava's or Ue's. This would solve the problem.

You can't do it like this. Then let's say 3 mage's cannot kill one mage. I vote for less Mlvl :)
Also, who cares if you hit less with SD'? Still it is the best way to fix this problem

You can't do it like this. Then let's say 3 mage's cannot kill one mage. I vote for less Mlvl :)
Also, who cares if you hit less with SD'? Still it is the best way to fix this problem
How is it the best way to fix this? look

Just an example:
250 mage with 105 mlvl hits:
200 with ava
450 with sd

and if they reduce mlvl
250 mage with 85mlvl will hit:
120 with ava
340 with sdes

So its still better to use avas for ppl like Veziv.
Anyways I don't play this shit ot so it doesnt bother me.

How is it the best way to fix this? look

Just an example:
250 mage with 105 mlvl hits:
200 with ava
450 with sd

and if they reduce mlvl
250 mage with 85mlvl will hit:
120 with ava
340 with sdes

So its still better to use avas for ppl like Veziv.
Anyways I don't play this shit ot so it doesnt bother me.

Yeah, 340 With sd's are enought.
120 Ava is enough also lol.
Ue cd should be 2 minutes.

Me neither, but you can't fix it that everyone agree, there are also team's which has 5x player's. If you remove ue's they can't do a shit on lunarforce :)

Only reduce damage of avalanches and the other area runes and same with ue but with like 1min cooldown?
I kind of agree with u there, i mean me personally i think everythings fine but the ue combos. Sds should honestly hit only like 300+ also but thats not for me to decide. I dont agree with the avas 100% tho. Ava hits 200 at ml 105, sure take it down to 150 if that but not lower

stop talking about SD, SD damage is fine people are high lvl and ssa and shit. Change ava/ue so its not spammed. thats all

Calar u are shit u team lose everything here :* u no remember when on shadowcores all the time u spaming ava ue waves when we got box:) the same here :) when some1 boxed we use ava :) u got better lvls u can use too ;) / WHEN PZ CANT SHOT UE AND AVA? SO HOW U WANNA BREKE DEFENCE?

Calar u are shit u team lose everything here :* u no remember when on shadowcores all the time u spaming ava ue waves when we got box:) the same here :) when some1 boxed we use ava :) u got better lvls u can use too ;) / WHEN PZ CANT SHOT UE AND AVA? SO HOW U WANNA BREKE DEFENCE?

nobody fucking cares about defenses. Yeah you go there all the time for the rest we dont care lol.

Idk what the argument is about, we will be back when ava/ue is fixed to the point where sds will be used in OBS not ue and ava. Simple as that.

Back