• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Spanish and Sweden team mate

Matre

NewLineOts.com
Reaction score
Hiho dear members, while we are searching for Hoster, we would like to find some nice people for gm/cm who are from Spanish or Sweden and know good english...

We need to translate whole site to Spanish and Sweden language, that's why im asking you for help...
We offer you also mod on our forum (there will be Native Chatboard like here on otland).

Link to project:
http://otland.net/f43/united-kingdom-newline-ots-8-5-coming-soon-custom-map-49956/

If u are interested just pass me some information about you
like:

Name:
Languages:
On which servers you was working as support:
How you see our future in ots world:
How often u can be active(I mean how many minutes/hours you can be online):
Additional skills(like scripter, writer etc):
Msn(u can sand it on pm):

Name:Niklas
Languages:Swedish,Arabic,English.

I worked on many servers as a supporter.I cant tell you how many because there was many...This ot`s future is completly succesful.. i can be active how long i ever want to <.<. Im a bit of a scripter/mapper (on a learning way)Anyways i think that was all GlHf =)

Name:Mattias

i have very god english and swedis htalking and i have study some spanish but i can't answer must of the speaking x)

i have ben a supporter/helper on a few servs like war serv rl map and some fun servers like evo and forgotten/i have tryed to start a own serv but my computer can't handle it so i want to be a gm on other owners servs:)

Name: Christoffer
Languages: Swedish, English

Had second highest grade (VG) reading English course a,b and c. Also i am mature and not 14 like the others.

Name: Mateo (in english Matthew)
Languages: Spanish, english, and french.
Well, i'm without any ot and im paying for a dedicated server which i don't even use so we could use it for the ot :p
Msn: [email protected]
I've worked on the Chaleron Server but as mapper.
Well, i guess that's all, i map too :p

Name: Christoffer
Languages: Swedish, English

Had second highest grade (VG) reading English course a,b and c. Also i am mature and not 14 like the others.

I'm 14 and speaking better english then you.
Your teachers gotta be a big fail, and you think it's mature to say "i'm not inmature as all others" that is inmature.

Last edited:
Name: Jorge
Languages: Spanish, English
On which servers you was working as support: I used to work on Znote as tutor, and i work on another server being tutor aswell.
How you see our future in ots world: If this goes for real, i would be gladly helping you out. I work on dedicated servers, not 1 night stants.
How often u can be active(I mean how many minutes/hours you can be online): Many, like 5 hours a day
Additional skills(like scripter, writer etc): I know a few, but nothing special
Msn(u can sand it on pm): PM.

Hope i get a job.

Name: Vysius (Samuel IRL)
Languages: Spanish, fluent english.
On which servers you was working as support: Kyraserv (Viphera's 7173 server)
How you see our future in ots world:
How often u can be active(I mean how many minutes/hours you can be online):
Additional skills(like scripter, writer etc): I'm Scripter, i can script lots of languages, I'm studying as computer engineer right now, so i know how to programme and knows lua, php, html, xml, and C++.
Msn(u can sand it on pm): [email protected]

Msg me ;)

Name: Albin
Languages: Swedish and English
On which servers you was working as support: My own (also under development) and many more.
How you see our future in ots world: The map looks really good and your site is awesome
How often u can be active(I mean how many minutes/hours you can be online): Everyday, for sure. Dunno how much hours but if you want something im online at MSN 24/7
Additional skills(like scripter, writer etc): Good mapper (Could translate for you to)
Msn(u can sand it on pm): I'll send in PM if you are intersted.

Sorry, but we do not need any more helpers
so you do not need to write information about urself any more!

and just so you know, The server will start tomorrow!!! about 12:00CET.

Back