• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Spare dedicated server available for use

christiandb

Reaction score
* Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX200 with Intel D2786 Chipset
* 2x Xeon E5520, 2x Quadcore - Nehalem
* 8 GB DDR3 DIMM-RAM
* 2x 500 GB SATA II HDDs, 7.200rpm
* RAID 1
* 10.000 GB data transfer included
* Server location in Frankfurt/Germany or St. Louis/USA

I'm 18 now and I'm tired of keeping my servers popular, up-to-date and secure against all those people who want to ruin my server, but I still have this dedicated server. I can help you with everything and I have all the contacts to make your server a succes (elf, stian, macromango, nahruto) and so on.

If you have a really good project we could make a deal about how we would split the income.

Last edited:
yeh, working on servers takes lot of time and effort, but you know what? ITS FUCKING WORTH IT!

I'm pretty intrested in starting a serious project.
If this seems intresting to you I would like to run a real map project, once it's done we could focus on a custom project ;p

This is a kinda bad offer:p But what do you say?

@up

I say u should work on one project at same time instead of 2. Cuz if ur not pro, u just won't make it and both ur servers will start to suck. That's what I have experienced :D

@up

I say u should work on one project at same time instead of 2. Cuz if ur not pro, u just won't make it and both ur servers will start to suck. That's what I have experienced :D

When the real map is running smothly I start with the custom project I thought :)
And who said I'm not Pro? XDD

hello man i have very good realmap server 8.5/8.52 i host it for 3 days got 390 players but there's something should do if u agree it's that i will get user on dedicated first then if u agree add me [email protected] or pm me

Back