• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Spawn Creature onKill

tozikrulz

Reaction score
Hello

This feature is almost working, it is meant to spawn creatures around the killed creature every time you kill one,
the problem I am having is the creatures only spawn around the killed creature IF you kill the previously spawned creatures
Explained: if you kill boss = spawn miniboss, if you don't kill the spawned miniboss then kill the boss again the miniboss doesn't spawn (you must kill the spawned miniboss to make it spawn the miniboss again)
I would like to make it so you can leave the spawned miniboss alive and still spawn miniboss when killing the boss so you have to kill boss+miniboss every time instead of being able to leave the miniboss alive so no more spawn.
Tfs 0.4 8.6

Creaturescripts.xml
Lua:
    <event type="kill" name="Gazer Revive" event="script" value="gazer revive.lua"/>
    <event type="kill" name="Arac Revive" event="script" value="arac revive.lua"/>
    <event type="kill" name="Spina Revive" event="script" value="spina revive.lua"/>

Login.lua
Lua:
function onLogin(cid)
        registerCreatureEvent(cid, "Gazer Revive")
        registerCreatureEvent(cid, "Arac Revive")
        registerCreatureEvent(cid, "Spina Revive")

Revive Script
Lua:
local monster = "Varthok"
local summon = "Arac"
function onKill(cid, target)
    if isPlayer(target) then
        return true
    end
    if isPlayer(cid) and getCreatureName(target) == monster and not(getCreatureByName(summon)) then
        local t = getThingPos(target)
        doCreatureSay(target, "Hhkt!", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
        doSummonCreature(summon, t)
    end
    return true
end

P.s.
I have tried with doCreateMonster instead of doSummonCreature, with same reults.

Back