• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spawn/Quest - Better than my previous post xD

Big M O O K

Reaction score
Fixed arcanists to not take dmg from Dl's and made them stronger to fit the quest :p
tell me what u think. you'll have to play my serv to see the rest, its a good quest xD

also looking at the ss, im going to add some dead dwarf bodies lol. hopefully u get the picture :p
awesomeness.jpg

first try too make at atleast squary as u can the lava looks alittel bit squary and maybee make like a spawn point so it looks nice maybee some moss on the cave walls maybee a house u can go up in and then come up on a mouatin and then when u go down the house come down too house that is built in the cave then work from ther search palet if u need to even stuff that isnt realstic like mouatin grass can bee afuly nice too use on a house too if u put it on the correct place /BaZZe

Claimed by the claw of the Lizard King :( Enterance to the lizard kingdom.

Took like 2 min to map :p thought it came out awesome, ill get rid of the black, im not done yet xD

lizkingenterance.jpg

looks strange find the jungel borders and make some jungel borders on the floor maybee and so on /BaZZe

Got rid of the post maybee some people get the wrong idee /BaZZe

BAzze, You should improve your English, Sorry but it's annoying me, in your first post you told him "first try too make at atleast squary as u can the lava looks alittel bit squary and maybee...", Do it as squary as you can? And it's spelled maybe, not maybee. But hey, if you're a young biy I'd understand but now I don't really know how old you are. :) Just a tip, read your posts once before posting!

The mapping looks kinda squary but I think that you should take a look at the suggestions that Bazze made. Imo these small stones is a must on the dirty floors. :)

Back