• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spawn Queues on Real Tibia are joke

wronson

Reaction score
It's honestly so fucking funny to me, people are organizing their days just to access fucking respawn at their time, LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO how miserable have to be your life to wait 8 hours until you can exp and just accept that

1708419686808.png

Imagine people on forums judging other people on how they spend their online time, LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO how miserable have to be their life
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO stamina crackhead

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO so funny LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's honestly so fucking funny to me, people are organizing their days just to access fucking respawn at their time, LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO how miserable have to be your life to wait 8 hours until you can exp and just accept that

View attachment 82313
I know right, people communicating with eachother and working together so everyone is happy - thats so straaaaange. xD

I know right, people communicating with eachother and working together so everyone is happy - thats so straaaaange. xD
bunch of grown men addicted to early game so much they start on every new world each 3 months

this is example that shows what is wrong with the game exactly, why so many people want to hunt on this spawn? is this good game design?

LMAOOOOOOOOOO to everyone unironically wasting life on real tibia OTS RULEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Letters are the dumbest thing in the game. I never respect them. I throw them into the trash, because everyone else does it to me as well anyway. I am never ever going to plan my day according to someone else I don't know. It's a game and my time is limited. If I feel like hunting, I will hunt, even if others are in the spawn. I don't care the slightest if it offends them. If they want free spawns, they can move to an empty game world (there's plenty).

I don't have any autistic ritual schedule, like those players. I literally play whenever I want. Sometimes at night, sometimes in the morning. These players are taking the game waaaaaaay too serious.

And they are not respectful, at all. In a MMORPG, it is selfish to claim anything to yourself. The MM stands for Massively Multiplayer. Don't like players? Then play some single player games. I am an advocate for freedom, whether that is in games, software or human rights.

Letters are the dumbest thing in the game. I never respect them. I throw them into the trash, because everyone else does it to me as well anyway. I am never ever going to plan my day according to someone else I don't know. It's a game and my time is limited. If I feel like hunting, I will hunt, even if others are in the spawn. I don't care the slightest if it offends them. If they want free spawns, they can move to an empty game world (there's plenty).

I don't have any autistic ritual schedule, like those players. I literally play whenever I want. Sometimes at night, sometimes in the morning. These players are taking the game waaaaaaay too serious.

And they are not respectful, at all. In a MMORPG, it is selfish to claim anything to yourself. The MM stands for Massively Multiplayer. Don't like players? Then play some single player games. I am an advocate for freedom, whether that is in games, software or human rights.
Real tibia players are participating in humiliation ritual, at this point Cipsoft can do whatever and these brainlets will still convince themselves its all good

your life must be very sad, I pity you, you're so contradictory lmao

Back