• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spawning at random tiles in temple (strange error)

Rickolajten

Reaction score
Hello again.
I have never heard of this problem before, but whenever i create a character through my acc i spawn at random tiles near the temple, sometimes inside a wall, othertimes just outside the wall of the temple, 3rd time 2 squares from where im supposed to spawn.

Nothing is blocking these tiles and i have the startlocation at [2] which is thais.

Any clue what might disturbing this?

if ur using gesior make the player table have the default spawn position of ur temple. if that doesnt work try to give ur samples the right spawn position

have you checked your spawn position in the sql for account manager?
Yes, it has town_id 2 which is thais, so that shoulnd't be a problem, i tried manually setting it to the exact tile but that doesnt affect the players created from the ACC.

if ur using gesior make the player table have the default spawn position of ur temple. if that doesnt work try to give ur samples the right spawn position

What do you mean by making the plyer table have the default spawn position? I tried giving my samples the exat positon of that tile, but they still spawn in wild positions.

Yes, it has town_id 2 which is thais, so that shoulnd't be a problem, i tried manually setting it to the exact tile but that doesnt affect the players created from the ACC.

What do you mean by making the plyer table have the default spawn position? I tried giving my samples the exat positon of that tile, but they still spawn in wild positions.

you have the default player table set the right position there

Check if the position is already wrong before you login / if the AAC creates random positions.
Can it be a script?

Back