• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spawns in RME

Hellrage

Worr
Reaction score
Could anyone explain to me how making spawns and creatures in remere works? Like how long will the spawn time be (if thats even possible to change in the map editor).

Edit: Is this correct?

First I add a spawn and the spawn size decides how big the area a creature can spawwn in. Before placing a spawn I set a spawntime which tells how long time it takes a creature to spawn after one is killed (in seconds). Then I place a creature (dragon in this case) and place it in the spawn. Right?

2urro2a.jpg

Last edited:
It's ez, just select the spawn size, click Place Spawn and put it wherever u want. Select the monster, and place it inside that new spawn area. xD

Add: Spawntime can be changed in config.lua too ;)

Okay then Ill just start placing spawns now :) Thanks and rep for people who answered :thumpup:

hey just 1 thing, i placed a spawn today and reloaded it and stuff but the creature won't stay help me plx!!!

Probably something wrong in the Config.lua with the map or the spawns. Idk

hey just 1 thing, i placed a spawn today and reloaded it and stuff but the creature won't stay help me plx!!!

It might be becuse you placed it on the biggest spawn field, it will only walk in that area. Not sure though.

Back