• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spawns.....

Arlianin

....Pwnz....
Senator
Reaction score
If Talaturen or Soul Drainer looks at this please take your time and read this.

For a long time, lvling has been a hard work, this is due to the lack of spawns. Many people don't like this way of spawning but caves for hunting are way to little. I'll take the rotworm cave southeast from synthia as an example. That cave is way to little and if you get past the carrion worms everyone lvl 30 knight dies. That demon skeleton is too much. Then the cave is so little that rotworms spawn really little. There is no good place to hunt. Sorcerers and Druids have the advantage cause they can easy lvl at necros. Necros give 2k exp and that is good exp for them. But us knights only can lvl with Cyc (600 exp) and rots (160 exp) This is not ok. That is why Reph Asto got to be the highest lvl in one week. Please mapper make more spawn points, since the good spawn points are only for high lvls 45+ and its boring to get there only with rots. Cyc is also hard for knights since the best weapon we can use for now is spike sword. Fire sword price is really high since there are almost no fs in the server.

Thanks for taking your time to read this,

//Sir Herik

yeah, you're right ;p
I hunted cycs from lvl 30 to 46 then draggs and necros but thats is an HUGE waste -.-

Yeah and since I don't take uh/ih I g2 hunt cyc one by one and it takes to much time to lvl up.

in RL Tibia you see people hunting Cycs at lvl 80...in Cyclopia, This server was made to be RPG, Not a kill dragons on lvl 20 server, Sorcerers and Druids have no advantage at necros, the necros would actually be a watse unless your lvl 60+ due to there damage and/or spam. The map is big enough for you NOT to hunt in the same spawns for ages, theres many dwarf caves etc, 1 problem may be is tombs, i noticed only 1 tomb.

Not really since the carrion worm cave only has 5 carrion worms, everyone wants to loot their money. This makes the cave really small. I'm not saying that I wanna kill draggy at lvl 20 but the spawns are way to little. We, Knights have disadvantage in this server.

any chance there could be told were they are / will be located?

I think that certain monsters shouldn't be in certain areas, like a minotaur archer in a rot cave~Doesn't happen.

I hate repeating stuff, but this is true, i know some knight friends, and they have a very hard time leveling, why me, a mage, can kill necros and stuff like that and lvl up way more easier than them, something has to be done for knights, maybe more damage?, i mean, i think tibia should be like this:
Knights have a hard time lvling, but its profitable
Mages lvl up fast but they spend much more money
So far, mages can make their runes and therefore not spend money, but knights cant.
If you want all vocations to work the same way, just in a different way of hunting, then give more power to the knights and make it easier to hunt (maybe more monsters they could kill, some stuf with low def and high hp, so its kind of a waste to kill them for a mage, and to stop pallies from hunting them, make them fast ;)

Seriously, something should be done, knights arent stong :(

Wojs~

All monsters have uber high def or the damage forumals is verry low :/

Yeah well, i have a waste of hours to get my lvls, i know why it is, what i can hunt? Cyclops, rots, soldiers, and guards if i waste lot of uhs.
What exp i can make of this? Cyclops 600, woah, a mage in the time i kill a cyclops can kill a necro making more than twice my exp, and as he makes his own runes he doesn't even waste a little, and plus he may loot better items than me, so if he just loots 1 pair of BoH he will make in cash what i make on a day, just with the BoH, he also gets the cash!
So he can mae more exp and cash in less time than a knight can.
But there is a problem with this, it is not that knights are weak, it is not that sorcerers are powerful, it is not related to monsters.
It is related to skill advancement.
Here are the skill rates
Melle and distance are x4
Magic is x2

You will be saying, well mages get ml slower, that is not true, because they regenerate mana faster than tibia RL
The mana regeneration of a non-promoted character is 5, 5 is 2*2.5 (2 is tibia RL regeneration) so a mage gets their ml x2 * 2.5 or *5, and a promoted one? That regenerates *10 mana!¿?
They get ml 10 times faster than tibia RL while knights rise their skill x4!?
I know this will make a difference, try changing the skill rate from x 4 to x6-7, in this way knights get their skill faster being able to hunt monsters with less training, while not having to change absolutely nothing else, plus will make the game more fair, as sorcerers and druid if you add better palces will go there to hunt instead of hunting necros.

What is your tought?

Agree with Articus, nobody takes into consideration that faster mana means faster skill, and we are not counting how does the mage is ALWAYS training, he doesnt needs money, and when he trains, he makes his own supplies, knight, in the other hand, to train they need to do special stuff (going to a cave, or asking for a monk, spend hours there training), and they do not make any profit when training, so why shoulnt they have faster training rates?
I know its unfair for those who have already trained, but its good for the balance.
Just as a side note, imagine if knights, whe training, would be able to make uhs (like sorcerers do their own sd), and think how unfair it is :p

Wojs~

Back