• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SPECIAL] Character Bug FOUND!

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
AND HAS BEEN EXTERMINATED.
FOR GOOD.

Well, I don't promise 100%, but with a full heart and 95%, I am nearly certain that this problem will not occur any longer!

I had a brilliant spark of idea today. I looked at all my saved logs (players that kept bugging), and I found ONE item in common.. and once I thought about it, the idea struck me.

Bunny Slippers. I remembered what happened with the old Firehot running shoes (if anyone remembers that), and what happened to them on Crystallinus.

Their duration ran as long as the character was online. Therefore, people who played a long time (training ect.) the timers were slowly counting down. Instead of turning into the same item again, like they were supposed to, they would "bug".

I fixed the Bunny Slippers, and I also realized that this problem also happened with RINGS. Although, rings are less common in use than the bunny slippers, every bugged character should be fixed!

If you have a character that is still bugged. Please post here. Now that I know WHY this is happening, I can correct it from Cyntara for good.

Thanks,
Red

Hey Red,

I just realized that soft boots also has that energy thing which has those dreaded minutes left. Since a character gets bugged when they reach to 0 minutes with items such as Magic Ring or Bunny Slippers, they would prolly get bugged as well with softies. You would prolly want to delete that minute thing of soft boots as well.

16:39 You see soft boots that has energy for 22970 minutes left.
It weighs 8.00 oz.

Hopefully it'll help,

Lord of Death.

wow nice suggestion lord :D
yo red kinda off topic but sweetcheeks has been waiting for her bunny slippers for a while since u guys never appear online just send 5 points to her acc maybe that will speed things up...
Thanks Red keep up the server im still loving it

wow nice suggestion lord :D
yo red kinda off topic but sweetcheeks has been waiting for her bunny slippers for a while since u guys never appear online just send 5 points to her acc maybe that will speed things up...
Thanks Red keep up the server im still loving it

Done.

Back