• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Special command for /goto

Seumion

★ Spell Maker & Mapper ★
Reaction score
hello otland can anyone give me talkaction script if i say /goto last man standing event i will teleport to it then i don't need to say /send?

USING TFS 0.4 DEV

Open your map, go to you last man standing event, choose the position where you should go by teleporting with /town lms now go to "Towns" then "Add" and use these coordinates, as town name write lms.
Now if you save it and restart the server, you can use /town lms

There is no easier solution..

see Search Results about you

https://otland.net/search/815843/

you have alot of requests :D so shut up don't give a shit
The last time I had a "request" was 9 months ago and it wasn't even a "request". Since then I've made my own systems for my server far more complicated than a majority of what you'll ever see on otland you moron. Maybe when you're done wasting your time checking all my searches, you can waste more time looking at the dates for the searches. And then on top of that, my "requests" I made my scripts, and just needed a little help with them. Do your research sunshine.

Back