• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Special Event Script

Blitzd_OTs

Mapper
Reaction score
Capture the flag, i have mapped the area, just need a script that divides players in waiting room (x: y: z: ) [if uneven numbers, a random player gets teleported to temple to even them up] and then sends one half to (x: y: z: ) and the other to (x: y: z: ) making one team green and the other red-same outfits too. Also i want players of same team not to be able to attack eachother even with spells so maybe something like, no attack to same look feet or w,e the script line is.
Now what i want that is different with this script is that once the flag has been captured, the player holding the flag can't enter a pz, and gets message "You can not enter pz whilst holding the flag" (maybe make the flag add skull? or something) Also i need the script that does both flags, and when player steps on a specific tile (x:y:z: ) he gets the flag and vice versa for other team. Obviously i want players to score by bringing opponent flag to their flag aswell.

I know there are loads of scripts all around otfans + otland for capture the flag but i cannot seem to find one with the features i want.

I really appreciate your time and efforts,

TFS (dont no version but it is for 8.54)

Back