• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Species War Server Discussion

Make Species War?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I remember it was a very fun server but i donated and 2 weeks later you closed the server -.-

1) Character Name: Zuzu
2) Items of Purchase : 10:30 Zuzu [100]: 10 euros
10:30 Zuzu [100]: promotion
10:30 Zuzu [100]: and 2 items
10:31 Admin Flatlander: Okay

3) Donation Name (Email-Address): [email protected]
4) Donation Amount: 10 euros

this is my donation mail, your not that flatlander? but Im not blaming you, i had a lot of fun in the server

His species war server was mimicked more than once. If you can make a server it's not hard to make it look a little bit like an other server (the scripts would be difficult though), give it the same name and name your admin char after the other person and you can lift on his success.

On topic:
Despite I would play this server or at least give it a try I'm looking forward to the other servers and not to a war server.

Truthfully I think most people are looking for RPG Servers than War Servers

Sounds neat. I like myself more rpg servers but i would really like to enter a war server once in a while to do some pvp for like 30 minutes-1 hour!! Thats why im also working on one ;D But this is your thread, not mine:)

Back