• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Speed atk? Without vocation XML and source edit? Its possible?

TibiaFX

Reaction score
As the tittle says, its possible to do fast/speed atk on weapons without any source edit or vocation attack speed edit? If yea, let me know :D

IF you mean with "all kind of attacks" the effects of weapons yea, just the weapons- Wand,Sword- etc ^^

I guess thats not possible, thats why the vocation.xml have such option. Editing the source would be best way since vocation.xml got the speed configuration, but as far as I remember you could put it on 10-100 ms and still wouldn't have the classic fast attack instead you will still have a litte delay between attacks..

1 second is the minimum no matter how low you set it in vocations.xml
If you wanted to increase the atk speed by using a weapon you would have to emulate an extra strike using something such as addEvent but that also has minimum execution time of half a second.
I suppose you could stack the hits but it would be slightly noticeable in the initial attack and even after you stop attacking unless you write the code to handle that probability.

Last edited:
I haven't tested this, but you could add this to player.lua to emulate more attacks, both starting and stopping.
Code:
Player.events = {}
function Player:addEvent(func, t, arg)
    table.insert(self.events, addEvent(func, t, arg))
end

function Player:stopAllEvents()
    if next(self.events) then
        for i, event in pairs(self.events) do
            stopEvent(event)
            self.events[i] = nil
        end
    end
end

Back