• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spell formulas

matty12345

Reaction score
i've been trying to make a healing spell which heals mana and health but i cant manage to work out how to do formulas .

can soemone help me either make formulas for a healing spell or can someone do it for me :D cheers

Mana healing spell doesn't make much sense. You use mana to gain mana? Would basically give the players unlimited mana unless it was a heal over time spell (eg. recovery).

i said "i've been trying to make a healing spell which heals mana and health"

And I'm saying that it doesn't make much sense for a spell that uses mana to also heal mana unless it's heal over time or has a very long cooldown. Paladins already have a potion that heals both, why not just increase those values or make a new item to heal both.

And I'm saying that it doesn't make much sense for a spell that uses mana to also heal mana unless it's heal over time or has a very long cooldown. Paladins already have a potion that heals both, why not just increase those values or make a new item to heal both.

the spell im doing uses 0 mana 3 ml and lvl 10

i got the same problem actually. i need an spell that heals 80% hp and 50%mana. And it cost 2000 mana to use this spell, but havent had any luck of finding an solution for it

Well you havent got played on brazil servers. They're using spells like matty asked for, it dont charge mana for it just heals mana like mr. I would help him out but im not good with that things..

Back