• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua [Spell] Heal another players Mana

Trader

Reaction score
Hello,
can anyone construct a spell script for healing another players mana
Pretty simple: It's like exura sio "Player Name except it heals the players mana :p

Rep+ of course!
Edit: It should take away 75% of your mana and transfer it to the player you healed

75% of total mana
When you use it, it takes away 75% of your total mana and transfers it to the character you healed (Exura Sio "Player Name)

it can be done with spells easily i guess. but no time here..... have been like hour making advertise thread and after 10min it was deleted :(

This is a try to help you, but I don't know if it works, and I'm to tired to really bother xD
This doesn't take 75% of max mana, but 75% of current mana. Sorry about that...

Save this as a .lua file somwhere in spells/scripts
Lua:
local combat = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_MAGIC_BLUE)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_AGGRESSIVE, false)

function onCastSpell(cid, var)
	local manacost = (getCreatureMana(cid) * 0.75)

if(not doCombat(cid, combat, var)) then
		doPlayerSendDefaultCancel(cid, RETURNVALUE_NOTPOSSIBLE)
		doSendMagicEffect(pos, CONST_ME_POFF)
		return false
	end
	doCreatureAddMana(var, manacost, false)
	doCreatureAddMana(cid, - manacost, false)

return true
end

In spells.xml
Change all the XXX
Code:
	<instant name="[COLOR="#ff0000"]XXX[/COLOR]" words="[COLOR="#ff0000"]XXX[/COLOR]" event="script" value="[COLOR="#ff0000"]XXX[/COLOR].lua"lvl="[COLOR="#ff0000"]XXX[/COLOR]"prem="[COLOR="#ff0000"]XXX[/COLOR]" aggressive="0" needtarget="1" params="1" exhaustion="2000" needlearn="0" >
		<vocation id="[COLOR="#ff0000"]XXX[/COLOR]"/>
		<vocation id="[COLOR="#ff0000"]XXX[/COLOR]"/>
	</instant>

IF this works, wich isn't that likely, plese REP++
GLHF

Back