• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spell Maker

Bump, I downloaded Mindrage's Spellmaker 0.68b but when I use it, it doesn't show the words like exevo mas hur etc. (just in the spell that i made)

Notepad++ | 5.8.7

great spellmaker, can also make actions, movements, globalevents, creaturescripts, edit the config, monsters, npcs, weapons, items and lots of more stuff, can also code in over 200 scripting languages even the ones ot using, lua and xml. Also php, html, css if ur using a website

Notepad++ | 5.8.7

great spellmaker, can also make actions, movements, globalevents, creaturescripts, edit the config, monsters, npcs, weapons, items and lots of more stuff, can also code in over 200 scripting languages even the ones ot using, lua and xml. Also php, html, css if ur using a website

Personally.. I like a pen and a sheet of paper but notepad that comes with windows works quite well aswell!

Personally.. I like a pen and a sheet of paper but notepad that comes with windows works quite well aswell!

trollface.jpg
LOL'd hard!

@Topic
I may also advice to take a gander at the Tutorials Section and find Programming and Scripting and look at some of the LUA Tutorials.

Personally I like a chisel and a flat large stone but a pen and a sheet of paper works quite well aswell!

Back